Daring Discoveries Videos Are Out!TEDxYouth@CityOfIndustry releases its all of its April 5th TEDx videos!
Worlds Imagined January 10, 2015Based on the TEDYouth theme and TEDxYouthDay, attend this live conference of young world-changers as they take on the TED stage to tell us what their worlds are like and what the future holds.
Be A SpeakerIdeas worth spreading matter to us. If you or someone you know have one, let us know!
Project Discover Entries & WinnersProject Discover is our initiative towards finding incredible student speakers in our community. Last year, we had a number of submissions and talks that came to life on stage. View these incredible students share their hearts out.
Like Us on Facebook!To get updates on posts, speakers, and the event information.
We're always looking for more people to help out in our event! Some ways you can help right now is would be to take a part of our Global Initiative and send us your videos about your TED story, your ideas, or whatever you'd like to share to the world- we want your voice to be heard! Or Volunteer for the Event Day! Help bring Ideas Worth Spreading to a Local Communities!
This event would not be possible without the contribution of our fantastic sponsors. Take part in an amazing local cause in making this event available to many students for $10 and promote your organization in the process.
Contact email@example.com for sponsorship inquires, proposals, presentations, or learn more about the TEDx sponsorship terms.
Date: Saturday, January 10th 2015
Location: Glen A. Wilson High School Little Theater
Tickets: $10. Food Included.
7 Reasons why you should ATTEND TEDxYouth@CityOfIndustry:
1. It is NOT a show but rather a Conversation on Our Shared Future and an amazing event to network with some of the most interesting people you'll ever meet in addition to hearing incredible IDEAS WORTH SPREADING!
2. There will be AT LEAST 10 Speakers in the event ranging from accomplished students, young entreprenuers, and world-changers. PLUS, there and NO Speaker-Attendee Barriers - everyone is on the same playing field.
3. Food is Provided Free with various healthy/organic/vegan options:)
4. All attendees will receive a NETWORKING GUIDE of everyone present in the event & custom name-tags. Attendees are encouraged to bring contact cards or (if you do not already have one) will be able to make one during the break.
5. We have a special surprise during the lengthy dinner/networking break including a LIVE BAND. Check them out Here..
6. We value everyone's ideas, thoughts, and opinions so much so that we created the Global Initiative (aimed toward giving everyone a voice in the TED platform to promote TEDx and the event) We are ALWAYS taking Speaker Referral for both Students and Adults. And thus we also have a Giant Wall of Ideas that everyone would get to write on to share their Ideas Worth Spreading.
7. The Biggest Goal of our event is making it as accessible and affordable to the entire community as it cost only 10$ to ATTEND (generally TEDx Conferences cost $100) but hurry, spots fill up soon especially because we are only taking 100 attendees so Get Tickets Now!
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxYouth@CityOfIndustry, where x = independently organized TED event. At TEDxYouth@CityOfIndustry, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized. www.ted.com/tedx